McGregor, just wanted to say thank you so much for what you wrote to me the other day. I've been wanting to reply but I'm like a perfectionist? so I end up doing nothing, or so it seems.
Anyway, I have saved what you wrote me and just read it again - I guess that's weird? - it's so great.
I'm really trying to think about what you said, because it seems very true.
I don't know what else to say at the moment without bogging this place down with my own problems, except that I really liked your kowano koji post and that I've done a few new posts on my blog and hopefully can do more. It's like a way of opening up? No I don't know...........................
about this fashion post i don't know what to say, but it's interesting. i used to try and follow fashion but i mostly just ended up getting hong kong fashion magazines and getting crushes on various international models and sweaters and
2 comments:
McGregor, just wanted to say thank you so much for what you wrote to me the other day. I've been wanting to reply but I'm like a perfectionist? so I end up doing nothing, or so it seems.
Anyway, I have saved what you wrote me and just read it again - I guess that's weird? - it's so great.
I'm really trying to think about what you said, because it seems very true.
I don't know what else to say at the moment without bogging this place down with my own problems, except that I really liked your kowano koji post and that I've done a few new posts on my blog and hopefully can do more. It's like a way of opening up? No I don't know...........................
anyway thank you
about this fashion post i don't know what to say, but it's interesting. i used to try and follow fashion but i mostly just ended up getting hong kong fashion magazines and getting crushes on various international models and sweaters and
Post a Comment