I ENJOY YOUR BLOG VERY MUCH. I THINK WE COULD BE BEST GIRLFRIENDS.XXX
hahaha, what the fuck? that would require us both to be girls. sorry!
T'WAS A JOKE AND YOU RUINED IT.
aha! your name is michael? i don't know any michael's you wise-cracking anonymous skeeze!
YOU DON'T KNOW ME. your blog is win, though. keep it up, fleshy.
oh wait, i did go to school with a michael. he used to refer to himself as "The Michael", in the third person. you're definitely not him though. thanks, and come back soon, creepy!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I ENJOY YOUR BLOG VERY MUCH. I THINK WE COULD BE BEST GIRLFRIENDS.
XXX
hahaha, what the fuck? that would require us both to be girls. sorry!
T'WAS A JOKE AND YOU RUINED IT.
aha! your name is michael? i don't know any michael's you wise-cracking anonymous skeeze!
YOU DON'T KNOW ME. your blog is win, though. keep it up, fleshy.
oh wait, i did go to school with a michael. he used to refer to himself as "The Michael", in the third person. you're definitely not him though. thanks, and come back soon, creepy!
Post a Comment