Wednesday, 30 July 2008

lion

"So these two people raised this lion cub who they named Christian, and sadly he got too big for them to take care of so they decided to release him to live as a wild lion. Well, in this footage, a year has passed and it looks like Christian's adapted to living with a pride of lions when his old friends come back to visit him."

2 comments:

tomkendall said...

Hey kier, sorry on the slow email front! I will get on it tomorrow. Also ive found out that mishima book so i will send that as soon as i can.
hope youre well. I read on DC's that you're waiting on this psych guy to come through? i hope he does. I dont wanna have to come to Norway and go upside his head.
Also hope the name change thing comes through soon...did they say how long it usually takes?

anyway i'll email soon. I've been stupidly excited since i read your last one. Lets do this.

kier said...

hey tom, i got your mail! i'm gonna write you back soon. oh yeah, i'm excited to read that book, thanks a lot. the psych guy was on holiday for a while, and now he's apparently sick so i've not got hold of him yet. i'll let you know if i need some rough force. i don't know how long the name thing will take, maybe it's slow because people are away on holiday, but i'm gonna call them soon and ask. what about you, how are you doing?