Wow, awesome! I love Maruo's art. I think it was the Naked City sleeve's that first turned me on to it. I browse Suehiro's website once in a while. I'd love to get one of his books or see his work in person.
oh i love those naked city artworks (although i don't know naked city). is the picture in your icon by hokusai? i've never seen that before. cool. and thank you kindly sir.
2 comments:
Wow, awesome! I love Maruo's art. I think it was the Naked City sleeve's that first turned me on to it. I browse Suehiro's website once in a while. I'd love to get one of his books or see his work in person.
Anyway, love your blog.
oh i love those naked city artworks (although i don't know naked city). is the picture in your icon by hokusai? i've never seen that before. cool. and thank you kindly sir.
Post a Comment