I did send you my address on Saturday, but I'll send it through again. And yeah, if you want to use any Capacities poems, feel free as long as you put my name in there as the author.
Hey, are you still considering other names? Maybe this is a bit too worshipful, but I think Kier might be good. Udo and all, you know....
hey, i got your mail and mailed you back! as i wrote, i'm sort of raving about the Kier suggestion. i actually just got home from me and my friend's filmclub where we saw Blood for Dracula, Udo of course being Dracula.
2 comments:
Niiice.
I did send you my address on Saturday, but I'll send it through again. And yeah, if you want to use any Capacities poems, feel free as long as you put my name in there as the author.
Hey, are you still considering other names? Maybe this is a bit too worshipful, but I think Kier might be good. Udo and all, you know....
hey, i got your mail and mailed you back! as i wrote, i'm sort of raving about the Kier suggestion. i actually just got home from me and my friend's filmclub where we saw Blood for Dracula, Udo of course being Dracula.
Post a Comment