for Thomas Moronic: an old series of drawings that was in Flesh World 2. the idea and photos came from a post on Dennis Cooper's blog. i meant to post all the drawings with the photos i drew them from, but now i can't find them.
Thank you! That's very kind of you Maria. I love these pictures. Also, I've been having a bit of a blue weekend, so this lovely surprise has cheered me up. Well, as much as gagged and bound young men can cheer a person up, hehe.
hey thomas, i was really sorry to hear about Whisky. i've been having a blue week so i'm a bit late on answering mails , but i'm getting 'round to it soon! i find gagged and bound young men can make most things better.
2 comments:
Thank you! That's very kind of you Maria. I love these pictures. Also, I've been having a bit of a blue weekend, so this lovely surprise has cheered me up. Well, as much as gagged and bound young men can cheer a person up, hehe.
hey thomas, i was really sorry to hear about Whisky. i've been having a blue week so i'm a bit late on answering mails , but i'm getting 'round to it soon! i find gagged and bound young men can make most things better.
Post a Comment